1. Rescue, rehabilitate and release wild animals and/or their orphaned young back into the wild
2. Create awareness about environmental issues
3. Remove non-native flora and fauna from the wildlife habitats;
4. Enforce CITES (Convention of International Trade of Endangered Species);
5. Broadcast live internet video and audio of animals.
Volunteers are always needed for a wide variety of activities ranging from monitoring of sea turtle nests when they hatch or eggs are being laid, bird-counting, locating and removing invasive flora and fauna, creating awareness in schools, helping with video and photography, maintaining online presence, fundraising activities, taking care of baby birds and bunnies, and more. Please email email@example.com for more information.